The National League have released an update regarding the start of the new season.
National League Season 2020/21
Further to a meeting of the National League Board last Friday, the Board has determined the following:
• The scheduled start date of the 2020/21 Season is Saturday, 3 October 2020.
• 46 league fixtures will be scheduled in the National Division, and either 42 or 40 league fixtures will be scheduled in the North and South Divisions.
• The North and South Divisions will commence the season with The FA Cup Second Qualifying Round on Saturday 3 October.
• The final league match of the normal season is scheduled for Saturday 29 May 2021.
• The end of season play-offs are scheduled to take place in June 2021.
Please note the season end date and the scheduling of the play-offs in June is subject to FA approval.
It is expected that the season will commence with spectators present, at a significantly reduced stadium capacity. Updates on this will be provided when we are in a position to release this information to you.
Pre Season Friendlies - update
We've had a lot of queries regarding attending pre-season friendlies. The current guidance is that no fans are allowed to attend these. Please do not make any arrangements/travel plans to attend these until this guidance changes