GENERAL MEDIA ENQUIRIES
Head of Media - Jack Devonport - email@example.com
PRESS & MEDIA ACCREDITATION
Please email our Club Secretary, Dean Chance at firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access on a matchday for a press pass. Please note that a limited amount of press passes will be allocated per game and these will be issued to the opposition club as first priority with remaining passes issued on a first come first basis to national and local media outlets only.
PRESS ACCREDITATION REGULATIONS
1) All media accreditation requests for first team matches at Vauxhall Road must be submitted via email to our Club Secretary, Dean Chance - email@example.com no later than 48 hours prior to the fixture.
2) All photographers applying to attend National League fixtures at Vauxhall Road will need to ensure they have a valid National League Photographic Licence.
3) Written and broadcast media requests will only be approved for genuine media outlets
4) Press and Media access will be issued at the Club's discretion.
5) Please note that there is restricted parking at the stadium itself, however, there is
street parking available locally. We ask all guests to be mindful of local residents and
ensure they park in areas that do not block driveways/pathways.
6) As detailed in the Club's ground regulations, the filming or taking of photographs at
Vauxhall Road on a matchday is permitted only to holders of the relevant media pass.
7) All media personnel must ensure they sign in at the turnstile prior to gaining entry to
8) Photographers should bring with them a hi-vis fluorescent bib which must be worn pitchside at all times. We do not allow access within 10 metres either side of the dugouts or the dugouts themselves. Please note: only photographers with a valid National League Photographic Licence will be given pitch side access during the warm ups and whilst the game is in progress.
9) There are limited seats available for written and radio media in the press area at Vauxhall Road. We ask that all accredited media observe the stadium safety regulations (i.e. not standing or leaving equipment in the hatched areas).
10) Official team sheets will be issued to media personnel in the press box around 30 minutes prior to kick-off.
11) The Press Box does not have Wi-Fi access, we recommend bringing a dongle or your own hotspot. There is also limited power restricted to away media personnel in the first instance. It is advisable to bring your own extension cable.
12) Access to the tunnel area at Vauxhall Road is strictly prohibited without permission and accreditation from the club.
13) Following the game, media interviews can take place pitch side. Please ensure you wait until all players and officials have left the pitch before you gain access.