In preparation for the return of football at Vauxhall Road, we have conducted a review of the expectations of supporters when visiting the ground in relation to the current guidance. Although this review has been carried out, we must stress we still do not know when supporters will be able to return and we await further guidance from the DCMS and The Football Association.
We are currently finalising our new online ticket platform that will allow supporters to purchase tickets in advance. Alongside this, we are regularly reviewing the safety protocols within the stadium to ensure we are in the best possible position to keep everyone safe.
The code of conduct below is an addition to the standard ground regulations and expectation of supporters.
To assist us & to help protect you, we request supporters follow these guidelines;
• If you, or any members of your household, have shown signs or symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days you should not enter the ground and should remain at home.
• Arrive at the ground in good time to go through any entry requirements.
• Depending on the latest guidance, you may be asked to record your details to support our track and trace procedures. This may also involve your temperature being taken before entry.
• Please ensure that you observe social distancing (1-2m) & avoid close contact with others that are not in your social bubble.
• If possible, please purchase your ticket in advance using our online ticket office.
• Please make any payments at the ground using contactless payment wherever possible.
• Due to social distancing, you may not be able to sit, or stand, in your usual place within the ground. You will be advised on entry if this is the case.
• Remain in your seat or viewing position wherever possible and if you do need to leave your seat/viewing position, wait for a time when walkways are clear and be aware of any directional signage.
• If you are seated, when moving past other spectators, to or from your seat, please avoid face to face contact with other spectators. If you are standing, please always stay within your social bubble, and remain aware of the movement of others.
• Please observe respiratory etiquette – Always cover your mouth and nose if having to cough or sneeze. Fans are welcome to bring masks if they wish.
• If you need to access any of the facilities such as toilets or food kiosks, please check to see if they are in use and follow all signage and instructions from out stewards.
• We ask that you maintain good hygiene and use hand sanitizers and regularly washing your hands. Avoid touching your face, handles, railings etc. wherever possible.
• Avoid hugs, high-fives or any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble.
• Take care, and be aware of others, when shouting, singing, or celebrating.
• If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure that they have all read and understood these guidelines.
We thanks supporters in advance for their co-operation. We very much look forward to welcoming you back in a safe and secure manner. Any announcements as to when this will be, will be provided once we have received this.